SkyWatcher SynScan GoTo equatorial mount
Load capacity: 18kg
Transportgewicht: 41kg (Versandkosten)
EAN Code: 5999099604334
Wien: nur noch 1 verfügbar
Linz: nur noch 1 verfügbar
Lager: bitte anfragen!
Woanders billiger? weiter...
NEQ6-R parallactic GoTo mount of the latest generation
Follower model of the legendary EQ6-Pro, with tooth belt, increased stability and Vixen / Losmandy dual-clamp system.
Improvements to the legendary Eq6-Pro GoTo mount
- Increased stability
- Increased capacity (20kg)
- Ergonomic design
- newly designed, sensitive pole height screw
- screwable power plug
- Precise toothed belt transmission
- New electronic boards with better micro step motors and bigger torque
- PPEC (Permanent Periodic Error Correction - does not have to be trained again and again)
- SNAP connector (built-in camera control port)
- multi-language menu (also German)
- handle for easy lifting
The Synscan hand control allows the telescope to be aligned with a selected object. The user-friendly Synscan hand control allows the automatic tracking of over 42,000 astronomical objects from the extensive database. The handbox is 12-language, of course also in German version.
The EQ6-R naturally includes the many good features of the NEQ6-Pro!
Very strong steel axies mounted in pretensioned bearings. The mount runs evenly, has nearly no backlash in the RA and DEC axis and is very stiff. Accordingly, the capacity is increased. The sensitive parts are firmly embedded in the head, well protected from dust, moist and dew. The tripod has 45mm thick steel legs, which can be spread out from below with a plate: Higher stability and storage space for eyepieces in one. The Polarscope has the new reticle with precessed corrected scale.
- Free-play toothed belt
- Capacity 20Kg
- 2x5kg counterweight
- steel tripod
- Database with over 42,000 objects
- 12-language menu guidance