QuickClickPic Smartphone Adapter for astronomy with 33mm plug
Connection (object side): 33mm
Connection (observer side): M12
Transportgewicht: 1kg (Versandkosten)
Wien: Vorbestellen möglich
Linz: nur noch 2 verfügbar
Lager: bitte anfragen!
Woanders billiger? weiter...
Mobile phone photography - perfectly fitting to the telescope!
A perfect solution to photograph with a mobile phone (smartphone, iPhone, etc.) through an astronomical telescope.
After removing the eyecup of a Skywatcher Goldline eyepiece, this smartphone holder can be attached and fixed on the exposed eyepiece part (with a diameter of 33mm).
In the video below, we show some practical usage examples as YouTube video.
Very quickly ready for use
Since the mobile phone takes over the role of your eye, the use is very simple. The mobile phone is not "just stopped", but screwed or stuck exactly on the optical axis. The adaptation consists of two parts:
- Base adapter (glued to the mobile phone or its protective cover)
- Instrument-specific adapter (screwed into base adapter)
Since the base adapter has only 2mm height, it can remain permanently on the mobile phone. The instrument-specific adapter can be screwed on very quickly and your mobile phone is ready for use with the telescope within seconds as a digiscope.
The application possibilities are manifold: nature observations, micro and macro photography, astronomical pictures. In short, everything you see through your eyepiece with your own eyes can be immortalized on your mobile phone.
- Nature observation through an astronomical telescope when using a Goldline eyepiece with 15mm or 20mm focal length (outer diameter 33mm)
- Astrophotography through a photo-compatible Goldline eyepiece with 6mm, 9mm, 15mm or 20mm focal length (outer diameter 33mm)
- Macro and micro photography through a telescope or microscope using a photo-capable Goldline eyepiece
- ...and much more
The following video shows how to use the Lacerta QuickClickPic Smartphone Adapters for nature observation, astronomy, and microscopy.
From 3:11 we show the moon, which was taken through a 90mm Maksutov telescope with 15mm GoldLine eyepiece (83x magnification).
Further independent articles about smartphone adapter solutions: https://www.spektiv.org/smartphone-adapter-fuer-spektive/